Social media has been around for years, but it has recently grown in popularity. It is now one of the most important marketing methods. Social media marketing has the ability to reach an audience of millions and can provide a company with the opportunity to connect with customers.
Social media is and has always been a vital part of marketing for any business. It helps your social media marketing efforts to grow, stay relevant, and get more traffic. However, it’s important to make sure your social media is not waist of time for your small business. In this post, we will discuss the some most common mistakes that small businesses make when it comes to their social media marketing, and the best practices to follow to help your small business grow healthy and fast.
The best practice:
- - For social media marketing is to start with a plan get a specific goal in mind before you start to use social media. It's best to have a marketing plan that is based on your business plan.you marketing plan are short and specific and the fit on the big picture of the big long term business plan.
- - The more you know about your business, customers, competitors the best chance you have to succeed;
- - - Know what your target Audience, your idea customer has a PERSONA , what ever you are offering will have worth for specific person, women, man, teenager...AGE, LOCATION, MARITAL STATUS, GENRE, HOBBIES...segmenting and targeting the right person with the right product in the right time is the definition of marketing, so know more about your perfect customer, is and what you can offer that is unique.
- - - When you know your target persona, it will be easier to define the values , not the features, of your product. The transaction of buying always link a need to a value of worth. So provide your customers with what they need not what you want to sell to them.
- -- keep an eye on your competition and what they are doing. This will help you determine what you need to do in order to stand out.
- - Make sure that you update your social media channels consistently. regularity on your posting will show the algorithm that you are still on open and doing business and reassure your customer that you are there for them.
- - Lastly, it's essential to have a clear, concise, and engaging social media profile that is easy for your audience to follow.
Some Common Social Media Mistakes Made by Small Businesses
- 1. Having a weak social media presence
- 2. Not having a strong profile picture
- 3. Lacking a strong and consistent brand voice
- 4. Not having a plan for social media
- 5. Not having a strategy
- 6. Not listening to what your customers want.
Quick useful tips
A) Don't be afraid to ask for help. Many small business owners are hesitant to ask for help. They're afraid that someone might steal their idea or that they might not be able to find the answer themselves. They don't want to be in the same position as their competition who get a lot of free help from other companies. However, getting help from other people is a great way to learn new skills and grow your business. and we will be glad to help you, to share your success. contact us
B) From your customers ask for feedback. Social media is a great way to get feedback and reviews. Think about all of the different platforms that you have on social media. What better way to get reviews than asking people to write a review of your products or services? When you ask for feedback, you can use it to improve your business.
C) Get more work via referrals. A lot of small business owners are hesitant to ask for referrals. They're afraid that they might not get any referrals and that they will have to pay for advertising. However, it's important to ask for referrals because it's a great way to grow your business, mouth to mouth is reliable way people comes to you because they trust they will get what they need.
Social media has been the best way to grow your small business. It has been a great way to market and to connect with your customers. But, in order to succeed in social media, you must make sure you have a strategy that fits in your business plan. and we are here to help you with that.